Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15t-cs000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone, 

In the last few days my laptop restarts multiple times with the showing of blue screen and error of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I investigate the Event viewer to identify last errors and it shows a lot of power-kernel citical error. i do everything for fixing this issue. for example i wrote commands like sfc/scannow or chkdsk and ... , i updated all drivers, even reinstalling windows again and make some change in power plan advanced settings and disable fast startup or cpu turbo boost. also i diactive my hard disk part of my pc but after get no results i activate it. after all of doing software ways to fix the error, my laptop again shows blue screen error. after all, even i use occt program to identify hardware issues for power, ram and other parts but it says all of parts are healthy and correct. even ssd and hdd. what should i do?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

That message means that there is a fatal hardware error.

Have you tried using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI utility?

Power on and immediately tap the F2 key to invoke the utility.

Select extensive system test and click on it to run.

Post the result here.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hi Erico, I have run Hard drive extensive test, memory test and storage test and my device passed all of this tests but my laptop has that same blue screen error again. also i do the windows memory diagnostic and there was no problem from there.

HP Recommended

Run the system test.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.