Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hey

I just purchased hp 15-ec0101ax online and i just want which ssd does the best work in it is it only sata or nvme ssd . Can you tell me which ssd you used init 

HP Recommended

@Sachdeva0001 I must let you know that HP does not recommend upgrades or hardware changes as the device is equipped with parts that perform at its optimal performance by design, that said, the upgradeable parts listed by HP articles are purely for your ease, as the decision to upgrade will be at your own discretion.

That said, according to the manual designed to help you with upgrades (if you choose to do so)

Your model support dual-storage configuration 

• 256 GB, PCI, NVMe, TLC, M.2 SSD + 2 TB, 5400 rpm, 7.0 mm hard drive
  • 256 GB, PCI, NVMe, TLC, M.2 SSD + 1 TB, 7200 rpm, 7.0 mm hard drive
    • It doesn't matter which brand you go for, as long as the above specifications match.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Specifications of my laptop says that I can upgrade the laptop with additional ssd upto 1Tb so if i upgrade a ssd of 256gb myself will my warranty will be violated by this act . As i my city there is no hp care center that's why i have to do it myself so if i do it myself will it violate the warranty as company is advertising that laptop can upgrade to 1tb ssd

HP Recommended

@Sachdeva0001 It will not violate the warranty, however, the new parts will not be covered by the standard HP warranty and since HP does not recommend upgrades, you may want to get in touch with a local tech while making the hardware changes to be on a safer side.

I hope that helps!

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.