Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@IT-Vehlo: HP just released a BIOS for the Zbook x360 G5 a week or 2 ago - it wasn't in the latest HP Image Assistant - was on the support page downloads for this unit.

Therefore, probably for the Zbook 15 as well?

HP Recommended

@SuperFlyBoy: If you are talking about version 21 of BIOS, it was tried before I wrote my post.

IT-Velho in Finnish language means IT-Magician in English.

I'm working in a computer service. And it is my work laptop.

I'm very disappointed by HP. We are they Official Gold Panrtner.

HP Recommended

@IT-Velho: Yes, I had an idea about that - I have many Finnish friends!

However, my opinion of HP is that they produce sub-standard products for business/commercial as compared to Dell - but their tech support is better.

However, the end result is more hardware problems - which cannot be solved so easily - even by IT magicians!

Dell seems to be the better way forward - all my Dell Precisions have not had crazy update schemes like HP's different update programs and hardware fails less...

My Zbook x360 was bought in 2018 - and I'm still trying to make it work!

Kippis!

HP Recommended

Sorry about delay.

@AndreasK99 I am not conformtable doing something that make lose the warranty. But I contacted with hp support and send the laptop to fix the issue in Poland.

But came back with an annoying noise form fan, so I call hp support again and they send a technician to replace both fans, now it seems goes better.

Anayway  I understand that install nvme m.2 drive is not possible because the temp, so if I need upgrade drive capacity the only way I have is replace SATA drive. I  am not happy with an expense laptop with unusefull m.2 connector.

Regards

HP Recommended

Try to download and install 

BIOS Version:01.09.01 Rev.A

Operating systems:

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Release date:

Nov 8, 2019

File name:

HP Recommended

Are you talking about BIOS for 

HP ProBook 455 G5 Notebook PC???

It is a VERY GOOD solution for Zbook 15 G5! 

You are BEST OF THE BEST! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.