Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I've bought this laptop this year in February, ever since then I've faced and still facing multiple problems with this laptop.
Starting with the major problems:
1. The laptop restarts on its own, resulting in a loss of unsaved data for the ongoing software and my work.
2. The laptop sleeps and doesn't retrieve it back, instead, it gets insanely heated, again resulting in a loss of my unsaved works in the ongoing software.
3. The keyboard lags and freezes sometimes, which is a lot annoying, sometimes the touch doesn't work and lags.
The minor but still concerning problems are :
4. Upon tilting sideways the laptop automatically changes to tab mode even though there is a rotation lock.
5. I have been told to constantly update the drives, for a smooth experience, but after updating the Bios, the laptop freezes more.
I'm not okay with the option of a hard reset, since I don't want to lose my data and also since I haven't got the chance to use this laptop without facing any problem.
It has been almost 10 months and still, I haven't had the experience of using the laptop to its potential,.
waste of money in the name of new features.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community