Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360

There is no "gaming mode" in the Spectre x360; however, to improve your experience while playing games that require simultaneous touchpad and keyboard use, try the following:

1. In “Mouse and touchpad” setting, select “No delay(always on)” for Touchpad.

x360-gm-01.jpg

1. In Synaptics “SmartSense” setting, adjust “Pointing disabled time after keystroke” to the very left.

x360-gm-02.jpg

NOTE: You will likely want to adjust these settings in reverse, when using the notebook for other than gaming - such as when typing documents or using spreadsheets. By spending some time customizing your touchpad settings for your needs (and adjusting them when using your notebook in different ways), you'll have a better experience overall. 

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This never worked for me, and I ended up having to edit some registry keys to get it to function properly. After updating to Windows 10 this morning, I am having this same issue again, but now I can't find the same registry keys I edited before, so I need to find another workaround for this ability. Any help or insight would be appreciated!

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.