Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

у меня такая же проблема. вы смогли ее решить? ноутбук HP 15s-fq2011ur.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I SOLVED IT MYSELF yesterday.
The problem was in DRIVER and in WINDOWS 10 x64!
1. Any NVMe driver that compatible to this hardware didnt compare to Windows older than 20H2!

2. and my existed Windows 10 X64 that was many times tested and well-tried many times at many computers - turned out that this system CAN'T LOAD any those drivers that thrash out ONLY "for new Win10"!
It's SO CRAZY!!!

So I create 20H2  uefi-installation flashdrive then find and unpack V18.0.4.1146_IRST_VMD_20H1 to USB flash drive. Then (even with some kind of error) it will AT LAST saw that NVMe and installation continues like at www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1044458  .. 

HP Recommended

PL17Я рекомендую вам вот ЭТУ сборку Win10 20H2 от товарища lopatkin. Поверьте мне, это то, что надо! http://emtrek.org/viewtopic.php?t=53505

Я и сам не преверженец самых последних-распоследних-суперсвежих-0-дневных обновлённых Win10, поэтому у меня и возникла данная проблема. Но эта версия по ссылке лишена недостатков переполненности всяким барахлом, там вырезаны многие бесполезные функции и службы, которые лишь жрут ресурсы компьютера и заставляют процессор и жёсткий диск постоянно что-то обрабатывать, не давая им уйти в энергосберегающее состояние и расходуя ресурс... 

I recommend you THIS Win10 20H2 build from comrade lopatkin. Trust me, this is what you need! http://emtrek.org/viewtopic.php?t=53505
I am not a proponent of the most-recent-latest-super-fresh-0-day-updated of Win10, which is why I had this problem. But this version of the link is devoid of the drawbacks of overcrowding with all kinds of junk&garbage, many useless functions and services are cut out there, which only eat up computer resources and force the processor and hard disk to constantly process something, preventing them from going into an energy-saving state and consuming the resource ...

HP Recommended

Я рекомендую вам вот ЭТУ сборку Win10 20H2 от товарища lopatkin. Поверьте мне, это то, что надо!

http://emtrek.org/viewtopic.php?t=53505

Я и сам не приверженец самых последних распоследних суперсвежих 0-дневных обновлённых Win10, поэтому у меня и возникла данная проблема. Но эта версия по ссылке лишена недостатков переполненности всяким барахлом, там вырезаны многие бесполезные функции и службы, которые лишь жрут ресурсы компьютера и заставляют процессор и жёсткий диск постоянно что-то обрабатывать, не давая им уйти в энергосберегающее состояние и расходуя ресурс... 
-----------
I recommend you THIS assembly of Win10 20H2 from comrade lopatkin. Trust me, this is what you need!

http://emtrek.org/viewtopic.php?t=53505

I am not a proponent of the most-recent-latest-super-fresh-0-day-updated of Win10, which is why I had this problem. But this version of the link is devoid of the drawbacks of overcrowding with all kinds of junk, many useless functions and services are cut out there, which only eat up computer resources and force the processor and hard disk to constantly process something, preventing them from going into an energy-saving state and consuming the resource ...

HP Recommended

А через какую программу вы делали загрузочную USB флешку?RUFUS?

HP Recommended

Hey guys 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Привет ребят. Я в шоке от техподдержки HP  и от того что на официальном сайте моей модели драйвера не подходят для установки Windows. Сегодня я купил Ноутбук HP Pavilion 14-dv0030ur , и у меня тоже не определялся ssd . Несколько часов + Google   и я смог попасть на эту ветку форума ,выше писали про драйвер от  asus  который в итоге я смог подгрузить в момент установки и диск увиделся .
Кстати сборку стовил  Windows 10 PRO 21H1 x64 RU .

Спасибо тебе человек кто выложил эти дровишки. Кстати самый простой способ,официальный с загрузычным диском геморойный до жути

Hey guys. I am shocked by the HP technical support and by the fact that the drivers on the official website of my model are not suitable for installing Windows. Today I bought an HP Pavilion 14-dv0030ur Laptop and my ssd was not detected either. A few hours + Google and I was able to get to this forum thread, I wrote above about the driver from asus, which in the end I was able to load at the time of installation and I saw the disk.
By the way, the assembly was installed by Windows 10 PRO 21H1 x64 RU.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.