Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 17-G119DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello - does the Pavilion 17-G119DX have a TPM chip that can be enabled in the BIOS?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@FLN,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide:

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you  would like to know if your notebook has a TMP chip.  When I checked the specifications and the maintenance and service guide for your notebook there is no mention of a TMP chip so the answer is no.:

HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-g119dx (ENERGY STAR) Product Specifications

HP Pavilion Notebook 17 Models 17-g000 – 17-g099 Intel Models Maintenance and Service Guide

This is a great question that  other customers may also be wondering about, please click the "Accept as Solution" if you feel this post has answered your query. You can say thanks easily by clicking the "Thumbs Up" below!     :robotvery-happy:

Sparkles1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@FLN,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide:

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you  would like to know if your notebook has a TMP chip.  When I checked the specifications and the maintenance and service guide for your notebook there is no mention of a TMP chip so the answer is no.:

HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-g119dx (ENERGY STAR) Product Specifications

HP Pavilion Notebook 17 Models 17-g000 – 17-g099 Intel Models Maintenance and Service Guide

This is a great question that  other customers may also be wondering about, please click the "Accept as Solution" if you feel this post has answered your query. You can say thanks easily by clicking the "Thumbs Up" below!     :robotvery-happy:

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.