Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
JECOMP Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

250 G3 Note book.

K1C53PA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get the chipset drivers for this laptop. I ve installed widows 7 got the lastest updates but I can not connect to any of the USBs, Ive tried all the HP drivers. everything else seems to work well. The oringal HD failed and I have installed a SSD drive.

5 REPLIES
Dean Dean
Dean
7947 629 2833
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

250 G3 Note book.

Hi @JECOMP

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Hope you are doing well.

You can find all drivers for your PC model here >> http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=6732463

Just select the desired language and Windows version and they will appear.

Let me know if this works for you.

**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos
JECOMP Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

250 G3 Note book.

i HAVE TRIED THESE AND NO GO. SORRY, THE DRIVERS RELATED TO THE MOTHER BOARD CHIPSET AND USB.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
100429 13849 21282
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

250 G3 Note book.

Hi, @JECOMP :

You need this chipset driver....the auto install file is the 2nd one down on the left.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/20775/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-INF-Update-Utility-?pr...

You need this USB3 driver.   Download, unzip and run the setup.exe file.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/USB-3-0-Driver-Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Control...

Now, if for some reason, the above drivers don't work (I wanted to give you the latest ones), then use the ones from the 250 G2.

This package contains the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver for supported notebook models and operating systems. This utility enables the operating system to show the correct name for the installed Intel hardware in the Windows Device Manager.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66210.exe

This package provides the Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The driver enables USB 3.0 devices.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66211.exe

0 Kudos
JECOMP Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

250 G3 Note book.

Hi Paul thank you very much all worked well.

John Essen

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
100429 13849 21282
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

250 G3 Note book.

You're very welcome, John.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation