Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 250 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using quite an old laptop from 2018, it is an HP 250 G5 Notebook PC, and my laptop unexpectedly shut down 2 weeks ago, and since then every time i opened it, it said hard drive 1 error, first day it said SMART errors, but now when i did the quick check it says SMART Check: passed and Short DST: Failed. A few days ago it said to put in a recovery USB to repair windows, but I first of all don't know which link it is to download from Macbook, and second of all now i can't find that screen anymore. A minute ago i turned it on again, to try and find the screen where it says to put in the USB with the ISO File (i think thats the right one), but instead, now not only my hard drive doesnt work, but my laptop displayed a message saying that my system fan (90B) isnt wokring properly. Can somebody please help me? My Failure ID is GGFQ1T-000A3A-XD7UQ1-6OTJ03 
Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@VukVesk 

The failure ID you entered is invalid, please check it and enter it again.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood, sorry it's GGFQ1T-000A3A-XD7UQ1-60TJ03 

i put the letter O instead of a 0 by accident, but now i did the quick check and now it says smart check passed and short DST doesn't say failed, but WARNING. Do you know what that is either?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.