Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 17”
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello dear 

actually i bought this laptop around a year ago and everything was perfect until i saw a activation  windows problem 3 month ago. And my product was refurbished from the factory and my windows is suppose to be original, why should i get this error? 
error code: 0x8007267C
my appreciate to help me with that🙏🏻

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Mohammad444 

You said you bought this laptop refurbished -- so where did you buy it from?

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hello

actually i ordered it from ebay website and they delivered it to Canada, Montreal.

So what is the next step? 
thank

HP Recommended

Hello sir, 

as I told you I bought it from Ebay website and they delivered it to Montreal, Canada

HP Recommended

@Mohammad444 

You basically don't have one --as far as HP is concerned.  That is why I asked you where you bought it.

With refurbished PCs, the warranty is ENTIRELY with the company selling the PC.  If you had bought this from HP, then you would have some kind of warranty from them, just not the 12-month warranty.  But since you bought this off e-bay, unless it was from a reseller that deals in such products, the only warranty you would have is what THEY offered.  You would have nothing from HP.

So, your only recourse at this point is to complain to the seller that they sold you a PC with a pirated version of Windows -- because the version that legally comes on HP PCs never deactivates.

HP Recommended

ok dear 

i got what you mean.

so, do you have any suggestion for active this windows 10 anyway?

thanks

HP Recommended

@Mohammad444 

Only pirated versions of Windows expire -- and since we don't condone piracy on this forum, we can't provide you any assistance in this.

To make the license legal, you would have to go online and buy your own license.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.