Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15t touch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After setting windows 10 with new partition, hp logo is not showing at startup.

It's turn on with blinks instead of hp startup logo than windows startup logo appears.

After resetting disc partition recovery disc was erased.

Can you please help me to get back my hp startup logo as well as recovery disc.

Model: HP notebook 15t- da0000 CTO

serial number: [edited]

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @KRakib 

The boot logo of HP which you used to see was part of a customization which HP has done when installing Windows before for your PC. If you have reinstalled Windows and if you used a "vanialla" clean Windows installation , then this modification is gone.

It's just a picture. You can restore it if you use original HP recovery media for the specific Windows version your PC model is entitled. Since you are located in Asia, you need to contact your local HP office or HP service centers and see if they can provide you with recovery media. Here is how to reach to them

or

Alternative options  - use your own custom logo during start up OR even download the HP logo from the Internet and use it -> here is how >> https://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-windows-boot-logo-using-hackbgrt

Caution: This is not officially supported by HP. Making changes to bootloader is a little risky, and it could make the system unbootable. Make sure you have a proper data back up and that Windows Recovery Media or installation media is handy.if anything goes wrong.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Is there any online source to download recovery disc for my notebook.

It's product number is confusing,

At hp home page it says: 4HL43AV

Hp support A. Says: 3FR23AV

serial number: [edited]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.