Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Envy Dv7-7205tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have an Hp Envy Dv7-7205tx laptop notebook. Specs are Intel Core i7-3630Qm, Ram 8gb single stick, 120Gb ssd by micron and an 32gb msata. The problem is i got an update by hp support assistant  for bios as my bios was Insyde F.12, 3/09/2012 and the update i got was BIOS Version:F.­2D Rev.­ A

Released:26 Aug 2014  So i installed and proceeded with the update. it all went fine and after completion the laptop booted up. 
After reboot the laptop doesnt boot up. No beeps, No post, Nothing on the screen just black. No led light indication/blinking. The Led remains turned on not blinks. The fan spins correctly but to no avail it wont boot or show up anything. After the update i waited for 15-20 mints thinking it would boot up but it did not do so. 
I have possibly tried all solutions given on the internet but to avail nothing works. 
thesolutions i tried. 
1. Removing battery Drained all the residual charge by pressing power button  power plug disconnected  (Not working) 
2. Tried removing Rtc battery to reset CMOS (not working) 
3. Reseating and changing the ram in the other slot(Not working) 
4.  Hp Bios recovery method using usb stick (does not bootto or go to usb  I dont know why. Hence not working) 
5. Hp Recovery through key combination of Windows key plus B and also with V key. (No change or response whataoever)
I need desperate help. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I would like it if anybody would gimme a solution to try or something. I cant send it to repair to hp cuz i live in pakistan and there is no hp service centre or mobo repairs centres. 

HP Recommended

@Ubaid-F

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Let's follow the instructions in the below document step-by-step to help isolate the problem.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04718479

This document provides possible solutions to many common computer startup issues.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.