Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Blu screen error after login to ebay costumer page

HP ProBook 470 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

my pc responds every time i try to log in to ebay with a blu screen error and reboot; interrupt code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; problem: ipeaklwf.sys. I have already reloaded all graphics drivers and tried it with different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer). For any idea that helps to solve the problem, I would be very grateful. 

Greetings
Wiebke

ps: it only happens with ebay-login

4 REPLIES 4
Level 15
Level 15
8,916 8,811 725 3,259
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello @wiebkeje

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

This appears to be known issue caused by HP Software known as HP Velocity >> http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2013/HPatVMworld2013/HP_Velocity_Data_Sheet.pdf

Go to Control Panel > Programs and feautres

Find and uninstall HP Velocity

Restart the PC and the problem should be resolved

Let me know if this works for you

****  Please, click on the button below to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helped you
****  Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or give LIKE
I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional

wiebkeje
Level 1
2 1 0 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello,

thanks a lot for reply. It was exactly my problem. I solved it yesterday with the help of this application https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/bluescreenview/  ; -)

Have a nice day
Wiebke

Level 15
Level 15
8,916 8,811 725 3,259
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You are welcome ! Take care 🙂

****  Please, click on the button below to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helped you
****  Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or give LIKE
I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional

Norman51
1 1 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Worked for me too

Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation