Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

All I can suggest at this point is to use a linux boot cd to back up your files to an external drive and attempt a W7 repair install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

It could be a hardware issue other than hard drive or memory, unfortunately thre are no tools to test.

HP Recommended

Solved.... Solved.... n solved

by some mean (confidencial way) i have installed window in it...!

Thnxx for help and suggestion.

HP Recommended
I can't load repeat your computer it says windows failed to start a recent hardware or software change might be the cause . To fix the problem
1: insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2:choose language settings and then click next
3:click repair your computer

And I don't have the disc 😞
HP Recommended

Hey Mojoe1212,

I'm sorry you're running into this booting issue. You could try a System Restore.

1. Shutdown

2. Power on and immediately begin tapping the F11 key to get into the HP Recovery Manager

3. In the Recovery Manager choose System Restore.

4. You can choose any date before the issue started happening. 

5. The computer will restart. Allow it to restart and finish. It will take about 15-20 minutes. 

Let me know the results when you get a chance 🙂

HP Recommended
Same problem can't reset
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.