Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-dk0096wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.A person on another forum checked my bluescreen sysnativefiles and told me this:

In that case, your safest bet is using the warranty to return it. A 0x80 is prone to be a hardware problem and some tests we might request to narrow things down could potentially void any warranty you have. Thus, the safest bet is returning it and requesting a replacement.

• There's little information in the logs, this includes the crash dumps themselves.
  • This bugcheck happens rarely and there's little useful information to be found on the internet. This is indicative of how rare the bugcheck really is. I have found a few similar situations, but they all end up with the pc replaced because the crashes happen within the warranty period.

The bluescreen is: ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4b376a fffff806`47600000 fffff806`48646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 1:39:36 PM PSHED.dll PSHED.dll+15b0 fffff806`451a0000 fffff806`451ba000 0x0001a000 0x4c55dc99 8/1/2010 9:44:09 PM Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver 10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSHED.dl

Always when using YouTube or any browser,specifically when using YouTube,usually after 20-30 mins of use.When I m playing games it gives me no problems.The laptop is new and has a warranty for a year.I bought it through a reseller from the USA and I live in Italy.This is why returning it is confusing for me because since I have a warranty I should contact HP however I don't know the process and how long it would take to replace it.

The pc has no damages and works perfectly if we exclude the case above.

I can t attach the zip file on this forum,in case someone needs the files to check I can send it via email.

I tried different browsers,they all gave me the same problem...

-the drivers are all up to date,as well as windows update

-I dont have any non microsoft antivirus installed

-I have the original OS preinstalled on the pc,never changed it but resetted 3 times

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
My warranty:

Std Office Hrs Std Office Days
Std Office Hrs Std Office Days
Global Coverage
Standard Material Handling
Standard Parts Logistics
No Usage Limitation
5 Business Days Turn-Around
Pickup by HP
HP Ships to Customer Site

Deliverables

Offsite Support & Materials
Hardware Problem Diagnosis
HP Recommended

I'm not sure what you are describing.

Does this happen after start up, while using the computer?

Or you just can't turn it on, and this is the screen you see?

And if you send it to their repair services. You will not be guaranteed to keep any of the files.

They sometimes just reinstall the Image.

HP Recommended

Type here to search; Event Viewer

and look for anything that's critical

error and warning maybe useful too.

just one other tech screenshot.jpg

HP Recommended

it's something else; maybe

you can wait for someone to charge of course

right click on the battery icon, power options, selected plan click on change plan settings, restore default settings for this plan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.