Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15s-fq2000

Use the latest ISO image of Windows 20H2.
When try to select where I want to install Windows have an warning "We couldn't find any drivers"

photo_2021-02-28_14-11-51.jpg

Using partition tool split this SSD on two.

photo_2021-02-28_14-18-15.jpg

I tried to load drivers manually but couldn't find any (only .exe file to update current)
SSD - sk hynix bc511
Maybe there are some general drivers as work around or any other way to install OS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, @commandoser 

I worked through this myself, and now there seems to be a new wrinkle, so read through this discussion...

Solved: Re: HP Laptop 15S-FQ2010NP - No Drivers - HP Support Community - 7987228

Follow the steps in my first reply in the discussion.

If W10 still can't find the drive, use the driver I zipped up and attached in the reply marked as solved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I suspect the solution is here

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/15s-fq2006ur-Can-t-install-W10x...

Read thru that discussion.  If you can read the language they are posting, when further down the thread may be for the better.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Hi, @commandoser 

I worked through this myself, and now there seems to be a new wrinkle, so read through this discussion...

Solved: Re: HP Laptop 15S-FQ2010NP - No Drivers - HP Support Community - 7987228

Follow the steps in my first reply in the discussion.

If W10 still can't find the drive, use the driver I zipped up and attached in the reply marked as solved.

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot.
You save my day.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Thanks  @Paul_Tikkanen  for saving the day, AGAIN.  You are fabulous.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.