1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Compaq Presario CQ56 -1150 from windows 7 to 10 XG809UA

Compaq Presario CQ56 XG809UA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I was doing a factory reset  about 3 seconds into it a hacker  did something at that moment  the screen went black with a message no operating system is on it  I  started it again pushing the f11 key   memory test passed hard disk passed  I tested it again pushing esc until it gave me a new test one that did the whole disk test  half way through it it stopped and said  hard disk 1full (305). What can I do how to fix this   and  am wireless   the hacker has stayed with me for 10 years  now 

2 REPLIES 2
Level 5 Amreen
Level 5
233 232 17 61
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello

Hard Disk 1 Full (305) Hi, The 305 error would indicate that your Hard Drive is failing and will need to be replaced. If your notebook is still under warranty, contact HP and arrange to have the drive replaced

and get a set of recovery disk from HP , this would resolve the issue,

its not the hacker, its the hdd that is failing because of which you got black screen

#hpexpertday

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Level 9
1,978 1,975 183 586
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

#HPExpertDay

A hacket can get into your system once the OS is loaded. They cannot hack when the computer is in BIOS or when you are doing recovery. The issue is with running recovery and not hacking.

Looking at the error code I can say that the hard drive has gone wrong and needs a replacement. Call HP and setup a service or take the unit to a authorized service center for HDD replacement.

You can find replacement parts here:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation