Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion V1703
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
 I've been having a problem with this computer since I first got it, where (seemingly randomly) I will lose internet connection, then while it tries to reconnect, the computer freezes, becoming completely unresponsive. The the only way I have found to get any functionality back has been a hard shut down with the power key, then powering on the computer again.

I've read around this is usually caused by a system overheat, but nowhere on the PC is it even warm, so I'm not sure where to look.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

NOTE: I am using a wireless connection, haven't tried a wired connection because its incredibly annoying to get one up and running, but I do have that option.

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Hello @Bailey0522

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

There is no easy fix for this because it is not exactly known what causes it, so it might take some time until I/you/we find a solution but I will try to help you. Could you provide some details first, please ?

- When was it when you first got this PC ? Is it is new for you or second hand ?

- Could you post the full product model and product number (PN) of the PC - here is how to > https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

- What is the Windows version you use ? Can you click on Start, type winver , hit ENTER and post the information

Could you perform hardware diagnostics ?

1. Please, shutdown the computer using the power button

2. Power it on.

2.1 As soon as you press the power-on button, immediately begin hitting the Esc button (like tap-tap-tap).

This should open a HP Startup Menu

3. Choose F2 to open System Diagnostics (or the respective F button for tests).

Follow the on-screen instructions to perform System Test >> Quick test.

This will check major hardware componets for issue (do it just in case) . Here is more info >> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467259#AbT1

If there are no system checks/no quick tests, perform hard disk test (HDD) and memory (RAM) check.

Let me know the test results.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Product ID: [Personal Information Removed]

Windows 10 Home Version1703

I got  this computer just after it was set up, no programs or anything installed but there was already a password put in.

I'll do the startup tests now and post the results.

HP Recommended

So, it is brand new PC (like purchased online from a store)  or  a second hand PC (used previously by someone else) ?

When did you get it - recently/ these days ?

In addition to the hardware tests could you post details about the concrete model (PN) ?

Thanks

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

I got the computer about 2 months ago, and it was new at the time.
The back of the PC has a few different product numbers, including:
Intel Radio Model: 3168NGW
S/N# [Personal Information Removed]

ProdID Y1N95UA#ABA
Model 15-au123cl

The quick test is running at the moment.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the provided information.

I need to know what software is installed on your machine and what runs with it.

Download Trend Micro's HiJackThis app:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Save and run the exe file.

1) Click on "Do a scan and save log file" button

After scan, if a log file pops up in Notepad - that is excellent. If not, choose "Save log" button and choose to save the log file somehwere

The log file - open it, choose "Select All" (CTR + A) , then copy it and paste it all here in your next reply.

2)  Open HiJackThis app again - in the Main screen , choose "Open the Misc tools section".

Choose "Open Uninstall Manager" button. Choose "Save list" button and specify where you would like to save this log. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file.

Copy and paste all the info and place it your next reply

You can now close HiJackThis and delete it.

HP Recommended

Try updating the wireless adapter driver:

>> http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77501-78000/sp77954.exe

or

>> http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500/sp79095.exe

HP Recommended
It passed all the checks. I'll update the drivers. Should I still get and run HiJackThis?
HP Recommended

Yes, please, run it

HP Recommended

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5
Scan saved at 10:58:24 PM, on 4/20/2017
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.02.1008)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v11.0 (11.00.15063.0000)

FIREFOX: 52.0.2 (x86 en-US)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP CoolSense\CoolSense.exe
C:\Users\Glick-HP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe
C:\Users\Glick-HP\AppData\Local\Discord\app-0.0.297\Discord.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HPAudioSwitch\HPAudioSwitch.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP System Event\HPMSGSVC.exe
C:\Users\Glick-HP\Downloads\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://hp17win10.msn.com/?pc=HCTE
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://hp17win10.msn.com/?pc=HCTE
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %11%\blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=
O1 - Hosts: 0.0.0.1 mssplus.mcafee.com
O2 - BHO: HP Network Check Helper - {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPMessageService] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP System Event\HPMSGSVC.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPRadioMgr] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Wireless Button Driver\HPRadioMgr64.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AccelerometerSysTrayApplet] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP 3D DriveGuard\AccelerometerST.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OneDrive] "C:\Users\Glick-HP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Discord] C:\Users\Glick-HP\AppData\Local\Discord\app-0.0.297\Discord.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [GoogleChromeAutoLaunch_E2597BE89CFF562AF69E0E3C2063E7E5] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --no-startup-window /prefetch:5
O4 - Global Startup: HP JumpStart Launch.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\3.11.523\SSScheduler.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16\ONBttnIE.dll/105
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll,-103 - {25510184-5A38-4A99-B273-DCA8EEF6CD08} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\NCLauncherFromIE.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll,-102 - {25510184-5A38-4A99-B273-DCA8EEF6CD08} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\NCLauncherFromIE.exe
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O18 - Protocol: mso-minsb-roaming.16 - {83C25742-A9F7-49FB-9138-434302C88D07} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL
O18 - Protocol: mso-minsb.16 - {42089D2D-912D-4018-9087-2B87803E93FB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL
O18 - Protocol: osf-roaming.16 - {42089D2D-912D-4018-9087-2B87803E93FB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL
O18 - Protocol: osf.16 - {5504BE45-A83B-4808-900A-3A5C36E7F77A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSOSB.DLL
O18 - Protocol: tbauth - {14654CA6-5711-491D-B89A-58E571679951} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tbauth.dll
O18 - Protocol: windows.tbauth - {14654CA6-5711-491D-B89A-58E571679951} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tbauth.dll
O18 - Filter: application/x-mfe-ipt - {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\msc\mcsniepl.dll
O23 - Service: McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0319621492701213) (0319621492701213mcinstcleanup) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\031962~1.EXE (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ClientAnalyticsService - Intel Security - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\ClientAnalytics\Legacy\McClientAnalytics.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Content Protection HECI Service (cphs) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Content Protection HDCP Service (cplspcon) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Dropbox Update Service (dbupdate) (dbupdate) - Dropbox, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Dropbox Update Service (dbupdatem) (dbupdatem) - Dropbox, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\DiagSvcs\DiagnosticsHub.StandardCollector.ServiceRes.dll,-1000 (diagnosticshub.standardcollector.service) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DiagSvcs\DiagnosticsHub.StandardCollector.Service.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @oem23.inf,%ServiceDisplayName%;ESIF Upper Framework Service (esifsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel\DPTF\esif_uf.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel(R) Corporation - c:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: GamesAppIntegrationService - WildTangent - C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppIntegrationService.exe
O23 - Service: GamesAppService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Home Network (HomeNetSvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: HP Comm Recovery (HP Comm Recover) - HP Inc. - C:\Program Files\HPCommRecovery\HPCommRecovery.exe
O23 - Service: HP Orbit Service - HP Inc. - C:\Program Files\HP\HP Orbit Service\HPOrbitService.exe
O23 - Service: HP JumpStart Bridge (HPJumpStartBridge) - HP Inc. - c:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP JumpStart Bridge\HPJumpStartBridge.exe
O23 - Service: HP CASL Framework Service (hpqcaslwmiex) - HP - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: HP Software Framework Service (hpqwmiex) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: @oem29.inf,%hpservice_desc%;HP Service (hpsrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Hpservice.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: HP Support Solutions Framework Service (HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService) - HP Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: HPWMISVC - HP Inc. - c:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP System Event\HPWMISVC.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @oem34.inf,%SERVICE_NAME%;Intel Bluetooth Service (ibtsiva) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibtsiva (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) HD Graphics Control Panel Service (igfxCUIService2.0.0.0) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxCUIService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Capability Licensing Service TCP IP Interface - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\SocketHeciServer.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface Service (jhi_service) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL\jhi_service.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee AP Service (McAPExe) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\VSCore_15_6\McApExe.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Activation Service (McAWFwk) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\ActWiz\McAWFwk.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Boot Delay Start Service (McBootDelayStartSvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service (McComponentHostService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\3.11.523\McCHSvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee CSP Service (mccspsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\CSP\2.3.322.0\\McCSPServiceHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (McMPFSvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee VirusScan Announcer (McNaiAnn) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\mcafee\VirusScan\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Platform Services (mcpltsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Firewall Core Service (mfefire) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Service Controller (mfemms) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfemms.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Validation Trust Protection Service (mfevtp) - Unknown owner - C:\windows\system32\mfevtps.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Module Core Service (ModuleCoreService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\ModuleCore\ModuleCoreService.exe
O23 - Service: Mozilla Maintenance Service (MozillaMaintenance) - Mozilla Foundation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
O23 - Service: Wireless PAN DHCP Server (MyWiFiDHCPDNS) - Unknown owner - c:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel Security PEF Service (PEFService) - Intel Security, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel Security\PEF\CORE\PEFService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo64 Service(CRVS) (RichVideo64) - CyberLink - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo64.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Realtek Audio Service (RtkAudioService) - Realtek Semiconductor - C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\SecurityHealthAgent.dll,-1002 (SecurityHealthService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\SecurityHealthService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SensorDataService.exe,-101 (SensorDataService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\SensorDataService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spectrum.exe,-101 (spectrum) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\spectrum.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SynTPEnh Caller Service (SynTPEnhService) - Synaptics Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnhService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\TieringEngineService.exe,-702 (TieringEngineService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TieringEngineService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpAsDesc.dll,-320 (WdNisSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpAsDesc.dll,-310 (WinDefend) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Zero Configuration Service (ZeroConfigService) - Intel® Corporation - c:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe

--
End of file - 16082 bytes

List from uninstall thing:

Adobe Flash Player 25 NPAPI
Adobe Flash Player 25 PPAPI
Barn Yarn Collector's Edition
CyberLink Power Media Player 14
CyberLink PowerDirector 14
Dropbox 25 GB
Dropbox Update Helper
Google Chrome
Google Update Helper
HP 3D DriveGuard
HP Audio Switch
HP CoolSense
HP Customer Experience Enhancements
HP ePrint SW
HP ePrint SW
HP ePrint SW
HP JumpStart Bridge
HP JumpStart Launch
HP Orbit
HP Recovery Manager
HP Support Assistant
HP Support Solutions Framework
HP Sure Connect
HP System Event Utility
HP Wireless Button Driver
Intel(R) Chipset Device Software
Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework
Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
Letter Quest - Grimm's Journey
McAfee LiveSafe
Microsoft VC++ redistributables repacked.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.23506
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.23918
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 Additional Runtime - 14.0.23918
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 Minimum Runtime - 14.0.23918
Mozilla Firefox 52.0.2 (x86 en-US)
Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mystika 2
Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component
Office 16 Click-to-Run Localization Component
Path of Exile
Path of Exile
PuTTY release 0.68
Python 3.5.1 Add to Path (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Core Interpreter (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Development Libraries (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Documentation (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Executables (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Launcher (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 pip Bootstrap (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Standard Library (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Tcl/Tk Support (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Test Suite (32-bit)
Python 3.5.1 Utility Scripts (32-bit)
Realtek Card Reader
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Runefall
Sparkle 2
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App
VLC media player
WildTangent Games
WildTangent Games App for HP
WinSCP 5.9.4

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.