PC wont boot from any device. Blue screen with Critical process died error. When I go into recovery options, it asks for my admin account but it has dissapeared so I can't even refresh windows or access command prompt (except via HP tools). I have run all HP diagnostics and everything passed. I have been trying to solve this for 2 days now.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Since all the Tests passed, I suggest you perform a System Recovery using the Recovery Media. If you do not have one you can contact HP Support to order one
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".