Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15 AC 122TU
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Hiii Guyzzzz..

I need windows 8 32 bit drivers for HP 15 AC 122TU notebook, couldnt find it anywhere in the site,

please help sooon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

HP does not officially support Win 8 on your device. Supported Windows versions are Windows 7 and Windows 10, thus the lack of Windows 8 drivers on the HP web site. It's recommended that you run either W7 or W10 on this device.

If you want to experiment, you might create a back-up of your system, install Windows 8 and then see if W8 will automatically recognize the hardware. Whatever is not recognized, you may install its Win 10 drivers and see if this helps. You may also provide the hardware ID and I or someone else may post a driver for it. However, please, note that this is not officially support and may not work at all.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

HP does not officially support Win 8 on your device. Supported Windows versions are Windows 7 and Windows 10, thus the lack of Windows 8 drivers on the HP web site. It's recommended that you run either W7 or W10 on this device.

If you want to experiment, you might create a back-up of your system, install Windows 8 and then see if W8 will automatically recognize the hardware. Whatever is not recognized, you may install its Win 10 drivers and see if this helps. You may also provide the hardware ID and I or someone else may post a driver for it. However, please, note that this is not officially support and may not work at all.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

i have done all driver also bt their is one driver left and that is the WIFI Driver, Can you Give solution for wifi driver only

HP Recommended

OK,

Let me just confirm - you installed Windows 8, you managed to get all drivers and they work, all drivers but the wi-fi driver ?

If that is the case, did you try with the wi-fi driver for Windows 10 for your model ?

Can you provide the hardware ID for the wireless device >> http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID  so that I search for driver ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.