Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp-14cf000ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello good day! I just want ask help because i formatted my laptop hp-14cf000ne and im wondering if i still need to download its driver? But before i format my laptop i copied all the files in the SWSetup folder. Which i think is all the drivers from my laptop? But do i need to install it one by one? Because when i checked the device manager the drivers are still installed after i format. Im just confused. Please help me. Thank you.. 🙏

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Allan27,

Just use HP Support Assistant. It'll analyze your system and recommend you the drivers that you need to install.

In case you don't already have it, here is the download page for HP Support Assistant. You can find information on how to update your computer using the HP Document here and expanding Update the computer.

Kind regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Allan27,

Just use HP Support Assistant. It'll analyze your system and recommend you the drivers that you need to install.

In case you don't already have it, here is the download page for HP Support Assistant. You can find information on how to update your computer using the HP Document here and expanding Update the computer.

Kind regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.