Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Entering Third party option rom management

HP Recommended
Hp probook 450 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
HP Probook 450 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

When I power on my laptop initially it is showing "Entering 3rd Party Option ROM Management" after that it goes to a screen where it shows Drivers. Under Drivers  it shows Devices List, Network Device List and Exit.

In Bios settings under UEFI Drivers only one option is there 3rd Party Option ROM Management. How disable this?

1 REPLY 1
AgathaV
Level 3
Level 3
22 20 0 11
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can find more information about your problem in this post, other users show the solution: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/HP-Sure-click-Secure-View-disab...

Hope this helps! 

Agatha
I work on behalf of HP
Learn how to use the integrated privacy screen (HP Sure View Reflect).Chapters:00:00 - Introduction00:20 - Enable HP Sure View Reflect00:50 - Adjust brightne...
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation