Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15m-dr0012dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everybody.

I want to solve this problem "Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". Mi camera doesn't work. Microsoft support indicated me to install the camera driver. I can't show it in my device manager. In HP , when i try to look for this driver, i couldn't find it. 

Can anyone give me the link to download the driver? Or any other solution?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @SebastianC9999,

Can you please try the instructions here: Camera not found on HP Spectre x360 or HP ENVY (0xA00F4244<N... - HP Support Community - 7468492

If the above solution doesn't work, you're most likely facing a hardware issue:

Contact HP Worldwide here.

Phone HP Worldwide here.

Check warranty status here.

Find an HP Authorized Service Center near you here.

Kind regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

Hi EddyK. This answer didn't solve my issue. I know where is the problem. I need to install the camera driver for my PC model. Where can i download this driver?

HP Recommended

HP doesn't have any webcam/camera drivers for this model. This device is special as it has a small switch on the side of the computer to cut off power to the webcam, causing it to not even show up as connected hardware to the computer.

I would suspect that there is a hardware problem with the switch itself as I personally don't find it to be very reliable. 

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.