Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Same question. I'm not getting a code either.
HP Recommended
59018068. PLEASE HELP
HP Recommended

please help 30502038

thankyou very much

HP Recommended

Hallo,

by a new x360 15-ap004ng I don't regsiter mothers name and so on, because I only the administrator and not the user. But the right BIOS-password don't give access. The serial-number display after tree retreys is 5CD63060RK. Can somone help me?

With regards

the out-placed-man

HP Recommended

Hallo,

the service of HP can't solve the problem. I must send the device to HP. It will be about 10 days and nobody can tell me the costs. It is terrible! Nobody shut by such devices!

with regards

HP Recommended

Please help! System disabled [i 59633932]

HP Recommended

I know power up password, but forgot BIOS admin password. Can't log into BIOS.

HP Recommended
Caliwhiteboy23 - 46970068

Rejjie - 25460018

Towelie07 - 46791314

Out-of-place - unfortunately BIOS master passwords can only be generated from numerical halt codes. HP should be able to provide a customised SMC.bin file for this if I remember correctly, you may need to have your case escalated
*****I do not work for HP*****
*****click the purple thumbs up button to say thanks*****
*****If I solved your problem, help others by clicking accept as solution*****
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, it doesn't work((. Does "i" before numbers (i mean [i 59633932]) matter? I tried to generate master password in pwgen-insyde, with and without it. And it didn't work too.

HP Recommended

Hello @Towelie07

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

Yes, the i symbol means something. For any code that starts with i , you have to contact HP Support team for assistance in removing the password or remove the RTC cell/battery. The second is a bit difficult for end users to do it, therefore, please contact HP Support - chat option

>> https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

>> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.