Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Notebook 1JM21EA#ABU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

When attempting to update Sage 50 on my windows 10 laptop I am getting this error

Error messageError message

Sage have told me it is a windows error so I have searched online and tried sfc /scannow and DSIM with no luck. The windows community have got to the point of suggesting a PC reset via the control panel but I believe tha will uninstall all of the software the laptop came with. I do not want to risk breaking the PC by doing this.

Any advice here?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Rose678 

Sorry, but we have no tools or information to diagnose "Windows errors". IF other stuff runs OK on your PC, and my guess is the other things do or you would have said otherwise, this is clearly an application-specific issue -- and I am surprised and disappointed that the app vendor will not assist you.  But, there is nothing we can do.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.