Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incuubes
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HDD Broken tryin to reinstall windows, need drivers for HP Laptop Model 14-cm0029AU

HP Laptop Model 14-cm0029AU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HDD is unreadable, there is no windows serial on my laptop. All i know is it is Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Also i can't find any driver downloads for this model.

Can anyone direct me to a link to download them and maybe how to get my serial from HP as there support agent is not helping at all.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
80,377 80,271 9,971 21,508
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HDD Broken tryin to reinstall windows, need drivers for HP Laptop Model 14-cm0029AU

@Incuubes 

No such drivers for EACH model. You have to use drivers for the series which is hp-14-cm0xxx

https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-14-cm0000-laptop-pc/20395806

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Incuubes
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you for your replied link, that is what I was looking for and I'll keep that in mind for future laptop driver hunting.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation