Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
envy-m6-w100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Is the HP driver site down for everyone else or just me? it was working fine two days ago however yesterday I went to download drivers for my notebook and was greeted with this: "We were unable to find drivers for your product.". I figured I just hit it at a bad time but now 24-hours later it still seems to be down? Anyone else experiencing the same?

Link I am trying to use: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-m6-w100-x360-convertible-pc/8499296/model/8...

The specs page still works fine: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04816092

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

There must be a problem.

I am getting the same issue and also on the m6-w000 page.

The thing is...it is pretty much restricted to that model series.

Any of the other support pages I have accessed today work just fine.

For example...this link works fine.

HP Notebook - 15-ay009dx Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Yeah I searched my other newer hp laptop and was able to get the page just fine so it does seem to be older models, or perhaps just that series having the issue... The crappy thing about that is that no one at HP is probably taking a look at this since it only impacts a small percentage of users.

HP Recommended

I relayed this issue to one of the HP admin folks who knows who to contact within HP, about getting the Envy-M6-Wxx model series support pages fixed.

Hopefully they will quickly figure out what the problem is.

The website is working as if it was for a recently retired product, but not yet completely removed.

HP Recommended

I hope they are not removing it yet, it's still a Windows 10 laptop so it's not that old 

HP Recommended

That can't be the problem, because they only retire support for the consumer class notebooks that have reached 10 years of age.

HP Recommended

I have received this response...

Thanks for reporting it!!!

Our IT team identified this issue yesterday, and is already working on a fix!

It is affecting some other models, but the issue should be resolved in the next couple of days.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.