Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi, Anita:

You need to install the corresponding bluetooth driver for the model wireless network (wlan) adapter your notebook has.

Please let me know what model wlan adapter your notebook has, and I will post the link to the BT driver you need.

If you do not know what model wlan adapter your notebook has, go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device manager category, and there you will find the name and model number of the wireless network adapter.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul.

I checked the Device Manager. In Network Adapters, I found the list given below.

1.Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)

2.Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)

3.Broadcomm NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Plus

4. Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless - AC7265

5.Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter Manager

6.Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter 

I am not sure what it is that you are referring to.

HP Recommended

Hi:

You probably need to install the Intel bluetooth driver for your notebook's  Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless - AC7265 wireless network adapter.

Here is the latest driver for W7 directly from Intel...

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26191/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Bluetooth-technol...

The 2nd file down on the left is for W7 64 bit.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul.

I have downloaded the Intel driver as suggested. I will check if this works and inform you.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul.

It worked!!!! 🙂 Thank you very much. Tomorrow I will check if installation of this driver works for my boss too. Many employees are facing the same issue. I hope this solution works for them too. Thank you again. 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Anita.

It should work as long as all of their notebooks have the same wireless network adapter as yours does.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul.

My boss, the VP of Enterprise Group India, is facing the same issue. I checked teh Network Adapters on his laptop. Since the Network Adapter was Intel, I have downloded the Intel Bluetooth driver on his laptop as well. I hope it works for him too.

He asked where you are based, in India or in USA?

HP Recommended

Hi, Anita:

I am not employed by, nor do I represent HP or HPE.

I'm just a volunteer who likes to help folks out with their PC's.

I live in the United States (Illinois).

HP Recommended

Hi,

I've got windows 7ultimate on my HP hdx 18 1350ef.

Cant someone, give me the good driver ?

In french, maybe ?

I can't "see" bleutooth device ...

When i try to install bluetooth software. I've got this message

No bluetooth device detected. Make sur your bluetooth device is working to continue installation.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi:

If you are needing the W7 bluetooth driver for your hdx 18-1350ef, you need this one...

This package contains the software required to support the HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology in supported notebook models running a supported operating system. The HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology provides wireless connectivity to other devices from the integrated module of the supported notebooks. It also provides additional Bluetooth Profiles.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47001-47500/sp47022.exe

If you can't see the BT device, install this software, restart the PC, and use it to turn on the bluetooth radio.

This package contains the HP Wireless Assistant for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The HP Wireless Assistant is a user application that provides a way to control the enablement of individual wireless devices (such as Bluetooth, WLAN, or WWAN devices) and that shows the state of the radios for these wireless devices.

File name: sp45222.exe

HP has a support forum in French at the link below...

http://h30478.www3.hp.com/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.