Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 6570b Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Installed all the drivers more than once. .

driver is blocked by Windows 10 and adviced to look at HP for new drive. HP doesn't give a newer one nor a solution for this hardware problem.

In system:

Device ACPI\HPQ6000\3&b1bfb68&0 requires further installation.

De installatie van stuurprogramma accelerometer.inf_amd64_be82e2621da4b281\accelerometer.inf voor apparaat-id ACPI\HPQ6000\3&B1BFB68&0 is voltooid door Stuurprogrammabeheer met de volgende status: 0x0.

(sorry comment in system is in Dutch version Windows)

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Drew14

Please try the following fix

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp83501-84000/sp83846.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello ,

Thanks for your answer, but I already tried this driver/app.

The answer of Windows is: This app cannot be execute on this PC.The acccelorometer doesn't work on this version of Windows. Possibly there is an worked arround version available.

Windows 10 home: version 1709: build 16299.192

HP Recommended

Hi, @Drew14

There is no fix that I know of and it has been this way for at least a year or so.

See if this works to at least install the hardware...

Go to the windows control panel, find the HP 3D driveguard software and select Uninstall.

Then download and save, but do not run the W10 3D driveguard file from your notebook's support page.

Download and install this free file utility.  The 2nd file listed at the top of the page is for 64 bit.

http://www.7-zip.org/

After you install 7-Zip, right click on the driver file you saved.

Select 7-Zip from the menu.

Have 7-Zip extract to: and let it extract the file into its folder name (sp#####).

Once that is done, go to the device manager, click on the unknown ACPI\HPQ6000 device.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder 7-Zip created.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and see if the driver installs that way.

Then restart the PC.

If that doesn't work, then nothing will.

HP Recommended

This way I was able to install driver but not from mentioned SoftPaq.

I guess it was SP81142.

Driver version is 6.0.20.1

HP Recommended

Hi Provost,

I could fix the problem in my old HP Pavilion dv6-1050us Etertainment Notebook PC thanks to you. 

In my case the problem was related with two components of this device that had a problem, then I downloaded SP61037 and I unzipped it manually. Then I ordered to update components from the Device Manager and this was the result, with no conflicts at this time:

Captura.PNG

But now my question is... what if I install SP61037 because at this time I have no HP 3D driveguard software installed.

Windows 10 Version 1709.

Kind regards,

Carlos Rodriguez

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.