Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 15-bk057as
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a HP laptop with intel processor,I am updating my bios firmware from HP drivers support and it was completed successfully as instructed by the update screen, but then on restarting it fails on loading the windows 10 operating system say ' Boot Device Not Found' Please install an Operating system on your hard disk. Hard Disk (3f0). ' I try to boot from USB with my USB Recovery Media but it doesn't show in option for booting on USB drive. so I tried restoring the bios firmware from USB drive that I had created before the update and it was successfully restored at the end but still the problem exist, seems not being restored. My laptop will not find any bootable devices. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sorry guys due to lack of resources, tools, technical knowledge and a bit of panic thinking that I messed up with the BIOS firmware, I posted weird query. I just replaced HDD and it works. Thanks for this brilliant HP community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sorry guys due to lack of resources, tools, technical knowledge and a bit of panic thinking that I messed up with the BIOS firmware, I posted weird query. I just replaced HDD and it works. Thanks for this brilliant HP community.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.