Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi Ichi730 

Even i'm facing the same issue of unable to find recovery manager, can you please send me any link to download it.

I've already tried the three updates but unable to find recovery manager in my system

thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@NK1994,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

Could you provide me with the product number of your HP Product? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

In case If you haven't created a set of recovery media soon after purchase of this PC. I would suggest you could try to use HP Cloud Recovery Tool which allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive.

If this option does not work then you can follow this link: HP PCs - Obtaining PC Recovery USB Drives or Discs Or else you may contact our HP support team to help you order a set of recovery media for your PC.

HP support team can be reached on this link

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Jeet,

Here is my product model number 5XD50PA#ACJ and it is a brand new laptop. As per your question for a need I've increased RAM and added an SSD to it.

And if possible can you please help me to share if there is any process to move OS into SSD from HDD?

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

@NK1994,

In this scenario, It's not commended to move the OS from Hard drive to SSD. However, if you're comfortable doing so.

You may first remove the hard drive from the computer and then connect the SSD and install the Operating system. Once done, you can reconnect the hard drive and use it. 

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Take care and have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.