cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 3
29 25 0 25
Message 51 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I'm totally agree with OzzyKH.

Highlighted
Level 2
17 12 0 10
Message 52 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft released 17763.194.181203-1758.RS5_RELEASE_SVC_PROD1_CLIENTMULTICOMBINED_UUP_X64FRE_EN-US.iso

Let's call it 1812.

Someone can tell us if a 1812 clean ISO install it's working?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
7 6 1 12
Message 53 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1809 is now being offered via Windows Update to x360 owners such as myself. Since the update still fails to install, this means anyone with Windows 10 Home (which the laptop comes with) will now be forced to repeatedly install an update that is guaranteed to fail.

Hopefully this now means there's some urgency in fixing this, and maybe consider taking less than 3 months to release a fix next time...

Highlighted
Level 2
12 10 0 13
Message 54 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can confirm that the F24 bios update does NOT fix the issue.

Highlighted
Level 1
4 4 0 3
Message 55 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried multiple times , I have even rest my 1803 bulid and have tried to update again , all attempts have been a failure 😞 

Highlighted
Level 3
29 23 0 32
Message 56 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where did you download the F24 Bios from? My system is still showing ver F23. I have tried updating via Device Manager and the HP site but cannot find ver F24.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
29 25 0 25
Message 57 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You find the F.24 on

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/detect?source=swd

But like MrPierre wrote, it doesn't solve the problem with 1809. A clean install neither, by the way.

Highlighted
Level 3
29 23 0 32
Message 58 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the link. Have at least got the latest Bios but as you say 'no 1809 yet' - I wish HP would atleast communicate with us or give an idea of when we can expect a fix.

Highlighted
Level 3
29 23 0 32
Message 59 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just recieved this mail from HP. This is not the way forward. I work for MSFT and passing the buck is not good enough. It takes two to tango...It's a joint problem that both parties should be working on to rectify. I bought a HP Laptop not a MSFT one.

Hello,   Thank you for that information. That update is a Windows update and not something that HP has control of. Please refer to Windows as they can provide you with more information on their updates.    Best, TrinitySoMe Executive Escalations Social Media Ambassador CS Americas HP Inc.  Palo Alto CA USA  
Highlighted
Level 3
29 23 0 32
Message 60 of 207
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello,   Thank you for that information. That update is a Windows update and not something that HP has control of. Please refer to Windows as they can provide you with more information on their updates.    Best, TrinitySoMe Executive Escalations Social Media Ambassador CS Americas HP Inc.  Palo Alto CA USA  
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation