10-02-2017 10:46 AM
I was having the same problem.
None of the suggestions have worked.
However, I recently disabled 'taps' and that seems to have resolved the problem.
Right-click on the Alps Touchpad icon in the system tray
Click on 'Disable Taps'
Restart (not sure if this is required... but I did it)
Prior to doing this, my touchpad would hang for a second every 10 seconds. Pretty much unusable.
Now it seems to function properly.
Good luck. I hope this helps.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)