Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

From the last comment on the first section of the comments, he says he has a HP Pavilon Gaming Laptop and Fn keys work fine. What about the keys for like, sound control (volume increase/decrease) and airplane mode, etc? I honestly just got a new HP Envy 2 days ago and I want to uninstall unnessicary, or unhelpful-to-me programs.

HP Recommended

Correction* 1 day ago, not really important but just wanted to point out that its THAT new with this "crapware".

HP Recommended

Hi Michael,  sound control (volume increase/decrease) and airplane mode via "fn" key is working fine for me also. 

HP Recommended
Solid indication at power input but no any fan are worksworks wt is the problem
HP Recommended

I don't understand that sentence - it's not English.

I'd like to know why in the Hell it's called HP System Event Utility if it's a Function Keys Utility.

HP Recommended

HELLO SIR,

I am unable to open any application, the message showing you need a new app to open this  hpsysteneventutilty  link.

can you help me.

thanks 

Darshan lotlikar

HP Recommended

I wonder why the hell we need all this crapware...

Isn't there any less destructive way to test each of these sh**wares? For example disabling each before uninstalling.

(sorry for the language, but my mind does not get why do we need all this **bleep** stuff).

HP Recommended

Your brightness keys are working fine - it’s just that your HP screen (probably with its broken hinge) cannot go any brighter because it’s is as dim as the engineers who design 15” 2kg slimline laptops made of brittle plastic with a metal veneer to make them look expensive!

HP Recommended

Sounds like you have a spectre. It really does scratch way too easily. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.