Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP AU624TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently Replaced my HDD to newly Cloned SSD and in DVD Caddy i have placed my HDD 

I would like to know i m assuming if i create HP Cloud Recovery via some other machine incase my windows is non bootable state

WILL I GET LATEST WINDOWS VERSION UPDATE after creating the bootable pendrive via HP Cloud Tool (i.e 1908, 2004) or will i get the default windows version(1903) which came up with my system.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I've ran it several times and end up with 1909. I did see a small popup that had green check marks for updates on the upper left corner of the screen during the process. My laptop came with Windows 10 1903

HP Recommended

So what should i learn from both the answers will i get default os that came with my system or the latest update

@Simplio can you run your recovery once again after downloading the latest via HP cloud Tool?? to check it will give 1909 or latest 2004?

HP Recommended

Can you please tell me if i will run this tool on my newly placed 2.5 inch SSD which is in place of my default HDD

(SSD is not my default hardware which came up with my machine, i have done an add-on for faster working)

Will HP Cloud work successfully on my SSD without making any error or failure the size of SSD is not equal to the size of my default hardware

(SSD size is 223GB) 

HP Recommended

But that is not a satisfactory answer... please keep this question open until resolution..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.