Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
nVidia
Other

Tried restarting my computer. The restoration says incomplete when I retried system it does not work. Gladly appreciate  if you get back to me today. I need it for work tomorrow

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@FloridaQueen21 

What specifically did you do to "restore" your PC?  What problem were you trying to solve?  These are important as they determine the solution approach we will recommend.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Went into setting did everything is said to do to restore it now not restoring. Im just trying to get it ready for work tomorrow 

HP Recommended

My bf even tried to try other ways to factory reset it.

HP Recommended

@FloridaQueen21 

PC resets are not "miracle cures" and often cause more problems and generally do not solve any problems in the process.

So, as I already asked, we need to know what problem you are trying to solve with the reset -- as this is NOT something you should be doing on any regular basis.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.