12-16-2019 01:29 AM
How do I factory reset this? Or fix the problem
move already tried doing a bios test on it
12-18-2019 10:08 AM
@SueRich13 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that the X2 laptop is struck on diagnosing the problem.
When was it working before?
Have you made any changes to the computer?
Please perform the below steps and check the result.
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check, If the issue persists continue next step
Press the Windows key and then followed by the key "B" this time and then the power button for around 3-4 seconds, then release the power button and continue to hold windows+B for 3-4 seconds more.
If the issue still persists, you have to perform the system restore.
Note: Performing the system restore, you will lose the personal data and installed application.
I hope that answers your query,
If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow,
And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.
Have a great day ahead.