Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-db0011dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I have been a user on HP for almost three years. Not on the account but as an owner. I have a very big issue that has been unsolved for almost 12 months. Here's the deal; My Notebook eventually stopped working last year, August 2021 but I can't remember the exact date. I had to purchase a recovery disk for it but there was no internet available. This was all due to me not clearing out files, so the memory was filled up because my PC had only 4 GB available. I did a HDD test and nothing was installed? My current version is 6.7.0.0. 

Notebook doesn't start at all, so I set up a Power-On and Administrator password each time I get on.

"No HDD found. Please check that the power and data cables are connected properly." This is what I mean when I'm talking about the selected subject. 

I hope this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.