BigStef
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hibernate not working on zbook 17 G3

HP Recommended
ZBook 17 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! My ZBook 17 G3 won't go into hibernating mode.  Hibernate is ON, Hyper-V isn't installed.

I've read many posts and one our technician tried to help me but nothing works.

I've tried everything here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03383935

But the version 9 won't install on my machine as it says the computer doesn't meet the requirements (version 9 doesn't seems to support windows 10 64 bit) Then, I searched for version 10 but haven't found it...

When I run shutdown /h in a command prompt (admin mode) the screen becomes black and after a few seconds, if I move the mouse or hit the keyboard, I get back to the credentials screen and once logged back in, in the command prompt where I issued the shutdwon /h command, I see the message "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service (1450)"

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation