cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
4 3 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Hibernation wake-up Blue screen SPUVcbv64.sys error

HP Recommended

I have had the same problem with this laptop, Spectre X360 13-ac0XX. I have all the updates

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
30,098 30,048 2,490 3,750
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jluna here's what I did to resolve the issue and the same should work for you too:

• I updated Battery Drive to the latest version. I searched for the most updated driver on the hp website,
  • I then changed the balanced power plan setting in the "Change advanced power settings" option.
  • In PCI Express> Power Management I left both options (Battery and In Power) as "Moderate Energy Saving".

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out for you,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 3 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the idea, unfortunately I checked the drivers and it seems I already have all the latest versions. The seetings bring me just one options, the plan recommended by HP.  My notebook exact model is HP Spectre 13-ac000 x360 Convertible PC, by the way.

Thanks a lot again and let me know if you hace more ideas about it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 578 640
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jluna

Let's try performing a system restore.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545 and follow the document in detail.

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 3 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Raj, others users with the same issue had tried radical solutions like that and haven't see any positive review about it

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation