Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example:bs-580tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently my PC underwent a problem due to which my RECOVERY PARTITION which is given by HP was corrupted,

After That I asked HP Support about this problem they solve my problem by giving me Cloud Recovery of my notebook PC.

Everything is good in installing the OEM Windows-10 x64 but after whole process of RECOVERY ,I did'nt got my RECOVERY(D)

Drive Partition now,

I want to know how to get that partition!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@A2W 

You have to buy a Recovery set from HP BUT with Recovery partition 😧 you can ONLY get to Factory settings. Your machine may run newer Windows 10 now with updated drivers, returning back to Factory settings may wasting your time and money.

If you wish, please use the following instructions to order

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/bph07143

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I got recovery from HP but after performing recovery my PC did'nt have RECOVERY(D),

I just want to know to get that back recoery partition back.

@banhien

HP Recommended

You can't get something back that you never had.

There is not reason to get fixated on having a recovery partition.

With Windows 10 getting updates every 6 months, the recovery partition is useless.

I simply install the newest Windows 10. It is quickest.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.