Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How to connect Hp Pavilion laptop to External monitor Philips,any links to buy the accessories

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@pawankumaruk12 

First off, you gave us no details to work with, so we can give you no details in return.

The laptop will have video output jacks -- one or more of the following: VHA. HDMI, DisplayPort (DP).

The monitor will have one or more of the same video input jacks.

You buy a video cable that connects a jack on the laptop with the same kind of jack on the monitor.

The best jacks to connect are in the reverse order that I listed them -- with DP being the best, and so on.

As to sources, we are not allowed to recommend specific sources, but you can easily search online for places that sell cables.  

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.