05-10-2010 08:50 AM - last edited on 02-20-2017 03:03 PM by OscarFuentes
You should test all Vista audio and graphic drivers which are on your model support page.
When you will successfully install any:
a) audio driver - please test your sound quality, mic and headphones. Choose this driver which gives you the
b) graphic driver - please check your graphic card temperature.
When normal installation will fail, then try to run this unsuccessfully installed file in the Vista Compatibility
Remember to uninstall the old driver first before installing other one.
How to find all Vista audio and graphic drivers for the specific model on the HP website?
1. Click the Support & Drivers link here.
2. In the search box type your notebook product number (p/n).
3. Choose ' Next '.
4. Click ' Software & Driver Downloads '.
5. Use the dropdown selector to select correct operation system and click ' Next '. Choose:
● ' Microsoft Windows Vista ' if you are using Windows 7 32 bit;
● ' Microsoft Windows Vista (64 bit) ' if you are using Windows 7 64 bit.
6. Click the sign next to your Audio or Graphic driver. Newest release of drivers are listed first , but not
always the best solution. Previous and sometimes better working drivers are on the next page, found
by clicking on ' (Previous versions available) ' link. You will be taken to a page with list of all drivers
starting from newest to oldest.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)