12-30-2019 10:49 AM
Hi, today after using my envy x360 , i close the screen to get it sleeping mode and i put it on my bed. I think it didn't get sleeping mode, i don't know because i am new user, when i wanted to open it ,i couldn't open it and it was hot. And now still i can't open it,please help me.
01-01-2020 12:08 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- What is the exact model for your computer?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- Have you tried turning on the computer with the charger connected to the computer?
- Do you see any lights on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
01-25-2020 02:23 PM - last edited on 01-27-2020 08:27 AM by Cheron-Z
Got a 13-ar* or 15-ds* series model? Or any other model with a 3rd generation Ryzen CPU?
Also check this thread and maybe you also want to post your experiences there: