Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP compaq tc4200
Microsoft Windows XP

HP customer support does not have Installation CDs for Win XP tablet edition for sale anymore . So were Can I get This CDs ( Op.System & Utilities) . If someone Knows of a reliable source site , Please advice me . Thank's a Lot..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@paco-1

I think I have a few copies at work.

If not I may have an old XP image for that model. "Again at work."

If you live in the US I can send you the disc's for free.

Let me know.

REO

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@paco-1

I think I have a few copies at work.

If not I may have an old XP image for that model. "Again at work."

If you live in the US I can send you the disc's for free.

Let me know.

REO

HP Recommended

THank's really ,   Reo . I apresiate very mush your kind gesture . I promise I will pay back Forware this Help .

My e-mail is fren46@hotmail.com ;  please send me yours and I will give you my adress

Also let my Know if You incurred on any charges for the mail : I will reimburse you somehow if you include Your Adress

Thank's  again very much.

Paco-1

HP Recommended

@paco-1

Do not see any CD’s here.

But I do have the image.

I will put it on a 120gb HDD and try to get it out today.

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you , REO . You have done  much more than what I espected . It  tells the kind of person you are : Greeaaate

Thank you again

Paco-1

HP Recommended

@paco-1

The image completed but I wanted to test it and have it set for you.

BUT I looked over 2,500 laptops and could not find a TC4200.

IMG_0694.JPG

I have many TC4400 Duel Cores but not one TC4200.

I do not have an image for the TC4400.

If I had an image for the TC4400  I would just send you a complet TC4400.

Sorry for delaying this but when I go to the office on Monday I will see what I have to work with.

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.