Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hpstream11
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So my daughter opened her computer started it and this is what it says . I've tried to reset the computer but it won't do anything other then this . She's had this computer less then 6 months and bam. Can someone please help me. 15714415696746514975893504163821.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Falonk

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Perform a hard reset on a computer with a sealed or non-removable battery: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01443463

NOTE: 

Do not attempt to remove a sealed battery. Doing so can void your warranty.

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.

3. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices.

4. Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.

5. For most notebook PCs, press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds to reset.

If this method does not work for your notebook PC, see the User Guide for your specific model for the proper button combination. Go to HP Support, enter your model number in the search bar and click the search icon. On the product support page, click User Guides.

6. Plug the AC adapter back into the notebook computer.

7. Press the Power button to turn on the computer.

8. If a startup menu opens, use the arrow keys to select Start Windows Normally, then press the Enter key.

9. Reconnect each of the peripheral devices.

10. Run Windows Update and HP Support Assistant to update all device drivers. See Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8, 7) and Using HP Support Assistant (Windows) for more information.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01443463

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.