Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 15 notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hp pavilion 15 notebook. 

Windows 10 64bit.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Soudeep 

You will have to do two things.

First, you will have to use a working PC to create boot media.  

Macrium Reflect is a free tool that can be used to image and restore PCs, but it also has an option to create Rescue Media (in disk or USB form) that can then be used to bot and/or Repair your PC.

It is available from here: http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx

What I recommend is the following:
a) Download and install Macrium Reflect (MR)
b) Use the option to create a boot USB stick or CD
c) Boot your PC from the MR media -- it will take a while, so be patient!

Second, you will have to check with MiniTool Partition Wizard and EaseUS sites to see if they have a free product you can download that can be used to restore the lost partitions. IF they do, you don't need the boot media from the first section above; instead, you can create boot media using their product and then use that tor restore the lost partitions.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
Can I recover the lost data?
HP Recommended

@Soudeep 

Data recovery is different from partition recovery -- which is it that you want to do?

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I have recover the partition. By that,  my data are lost,  how to recover that. Please tell me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.