Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Could anyone give me a download links for synaptics touchpad driver? My touchpad hasn't worked for a while, it keeps stating the code 24, even though I tried everything to fix it. However, I heard that by installing synaptics touchpad driver, it's will work.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to your notebook's driver page, you need the Elan Touchpad driver...look under the keyboard driver section...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-x360-11-g1-ee-notebook-pc/13414389

HP Recommended

I downloaded the Elan Touchpad Driver many times in trying to fix the Error 24 code on my Elan Touchpad. Nothing seems to be working, do you have any ways to solve this? 

HP Recommended

The only other suggestion I can offer, would be to right click on the problematic touchpad device in the device manager, select uninstall. 

Check the uninstall driver box, restart the PC, and see if Windows reinstalls the device properly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.