cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I need to talk with a person in Customer Service...

HP Recommended

I ordered a laptop from HP and I think Fed-Ex lost it or will not deliver it. I need to talk to a real person, but HP has no options for that. This is a terrible business if they don't even have a way to resolve this.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 16
Level 16
28,570 28,490 2,613 6,251
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Karpisc13 

Sorry, but HP no longer supplies phone numbers for US support due to problems with recent Scammers hijacking those numbers and hitting up HP customers for money.

If you ordered the PC from HP, then check your order information to see if there is any Sales contact information.  Those are the people you need to contact and we have no interface with them.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP did not provide any customer support information with my order. Zero. How is that possible? How can a business get away with selling items and then providing no customer support?  I've called countless numbers. I need customer support. How do I find that??

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation