Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Thank you very much....

I have done for the process. Thanks a lot for your guides. 

I have another question on how is my partition Windows C's free space always reducing 1 GB each time i turn on my laptop. Even i never do any downloading movies or anything.

Basically no deducting of free space if we are not downloading something or add somthing that will fill up the space inside.

How to stop that action?

HP Recommended

@Bevilati

The pleasure is all mine,

That said, It's great to have you back 😉

To answer your question, the only reason that could have been happening is due to the Windows updates, that install in the background (Automatically) and as long as you aren't getting any messages such as "low disk space error" you should be okay if you are getting a message as such:

Click here to Resole Low Disk Space Errors.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.